the power of
Leading the electric vehicle charging transformation
The move to electrification
OWL has built a nationwide team of accomplished EV charging professionals who possess the working knowledge to execute an electric mobility plan with precision, transparency, and accountability. Our team includes installation technicians who are Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Training Program certified (EVITP). We optimize power requirements, and our engineering, site preparation, and permitting teams cover every detail required for on-time project delivery.
- Sizing, capacity planning, and provisioning
- Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services
- Electric power optimization and ARC analysis
- Retail installation and fleet conversion services
- Local, state, and federal permitting and licensing
- Full electrical contracting services
- Panel and transformer upgrades
- Preventative maintenance and routine inspections
As electric mobility technology evolves, and state and federal policy is developed, OWL will make sure our customers are plugged in right up to the last mile.
OWL works collaboratively to create an electric mobility plan that ensures minimal disruption to current business operations.
OWL works with all major charging station brands and is certified to install and maintain an array of charging technology platforms. As an authorized distributor for ChargePoint™, we bring the latest charging station technology to the forefront of retail and fleet operations. We provide our customers with a proven, reliable charging solution. OWL offers an integrated portfolio of hardware and cloud and support services.
Blending with the power of petroleum
OWL is one of the few companies in the nation with the people, knowledge, and resources to build and support petroleum and EV charging operations.